Groups & Retreats
Mystic Lake YMCA Camp is the best place for your next church retreat, scout outing or group experience. Mystic Lake YMCA Camp is a place where people come to laugh, play, make friends, and experience new things. Our goal is simply to fulfill your group’s needs so that everyone has a memorable and positive experience.Leave the planning to us. Our staff will take care of all the details so you can enjoy your time while you are here. Scout groups also have the chance to work on requirements towards their awards in things such as horseback riding, wilderness survival, boating, first aid and many more.
Mystic Lake YMCA Camp has housing, dining and meeting spaces for your group. We can accommodate large group meetings and smaller break out sessions. Several buildings have undergone recent renovations including our main lodge.
- North Cabins sleep up to 24 campers per unit. There is a central dayroom and attached bathrooms.
- South Forts sleep 16 campers per unit. Each has a day room in the lower level and a bathhouse nearby.
- Yurts are unique domed outdoor living structures that sleep 16 campers. The bathhouse is nearby.
- Spikehorn Lodge sleeps up to 16 in six rooms and features meeting space, kitchenette, two full and two half bathrooms. The lower level features a newly remodeled conference/meeting room with bathroom.
Mystic Village is our brand new year-round family & group camping area. Yurts are set up to sleep up to 14 people, have a living room and dining area. The Mystic Village has a 3 season pavilion and a brand new bathhouse. Construction was completed in the fall of 2011.
Great quality food and great staff service is the key to our dining hall. Mystic Lake YMCA Camp provides a full service kitchen that can provide meals for over 200 people. Menus can be tailored to meet the needs of your group and adjusted for special dietary needs. We can even host outdoor barbeques for your group!
Recreation Room Great for large group gatherings and conferences. TV, VCR/DVD, sound system, dry erase boards, wi-fi and projectors are available.
- Arts & Crafts Room: A small break out room overlooking the lake.
- Spikehorn Lodge: This lodge comfortably holds up to 30. Spikehorn has a newly renovated conference room with kitchenette and comfortable facilities.
- Pine Point: An outdoor chapel area perfect for ceremonies or worship services. It’s a short walk over bridges to the island that overlooks all of Mystic Lake.
- Pavilion: Excellent for large group meetings, barbeques and outdoor events.
- Kahl Common Area: A three season gathering space constructed in 2011. The pavilion contains tables, chairs, a campfire ring and is next to a brand new bathhouse.
Schedule Your Group and Retreats
Contact Amiee Woodrow, Program Director 517.827.9654