Join the Y
The Y is a cause for strengthening community. That’s why we’re here working with you every day, making sure that you, your family and community have the resources and support you need to learn, grow and thrive. With a focus on developing the potential of kids, improving individual health and well-being, and giving back and supporting our neighbors, your membership will bring about meaningful change not just within yourself, but in your community too.
How To Join
Stop in at a YMCA of Lansing location near you and experience how we empower our members to be healthier and connected.
Interested in learning more about joining or have some questions about our membership?
Fill out a Membership Inquiry form and someone from our team will reach out to you shortly!
When you join the Y you belong to a place where…
- Parents find a safe, positive environment for children to learn good values, social skills and behaviors.
- Families come together to have fun and spend quality time with each other.
- Children and teens play, learn who they are and what they can achieve, and are accepted.
- Adults connect with friends, pursue interests and learn how to live healthier.
- Communities thrive because neighbors support each other and give back.
- We all build relationships that further our sense of belonging and purpose
Everybody is Welcome
Financial assistance for membership and programs with the Y is available thanks to donations from fellow members, local businesses and partners. We base our membership assistance on household income and distribute our resources according to need. Stop by your local Y to ask for an application.
The Y is the leading nonprofit committed to strengthening communities through youth development, healthy living and social responsibility. Our goal is that no one is turned away due to an inability to afford membership or program fees. Each year our Y raises funds for our financial assistance program. Gifts to our Annual Campaign can be made online or in-person at one of our facilities.
Get The Best Value
- Unlimited access to all 5 YMCA facilities
- Free onsite, drop-in child watch while you work out
- Reduced rates on programs, classes and camps
- Jump Start, a free personalized introduction with an expert wellness coach
- Low rates for household members
- The friendliest people you’ll ever meet
Check out our branch features! Click Here